Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ShangHai , China ( Day 2 )

So,wassup for the second day morning at there?Morning call at 6.30am,breakfast at 7.15am and start the journey at 8?Going back the same place like yesterday as our first destination for our journey.The road were crowded with heads and cars.See the peoples below?
Without wasting much times,we get to walk around this old market.Having some delicious food at there and so as my lunch there.Many of the peoples walking without eye.They are so selfish!(I'm just saying my opinion for the chinese.Sorry for insulting I did)They didn't bother how old you are and just knocking others along the road.What the F is this.
 I ate this as my second breakfast.Many crab meats inside and it's hot enough to warm me up.And the lady shy when I taking this photo.She though I'm taking her photo >.<
The tree designed with the lantern.The color of the lantern makes the scenes there look nicer.
And so fast there are preparing for Chinese New Year although Christmas is coming.I bought some Christmas goods there without using my money.Haha
This is one of the dishes for my lunch.Still got many but i won't post it here.Search on the food labels.
See?Not only the road is crowded with peoples,the bridge too.What so attracting them?Looking at the fishes in the pond.
The Xiao Long Bao was tasty!Around 150s peoples waiting for that.
Merry Christmas At Shanghai before I goes up the bus.
Going to the Shanghai Expo.But at last we forced to leave there because we need to wait at least 3 hours to go in inside the Expo.Quite disappointed for it.
 Flowers Along the roadside.Colorful!!
The Shanghai Expo!!I Didn't go in there.Just capture outside the Expo.
I see this LONG car opposite the Expo.I think the car is fetching some couples that gonna married that day.
More Photo will be upload soon.
Stay tuned!!