Sunday, December 19, 2010

Su Zhou , China ( Day 3 )

What's my comment for the hotel we stayed at Shanghai?Quite good for it has a wireless connection for me to online.But,the breakfast there doesn't nice enough.Just a normal breakfast with sausage,fried rice,etc.The scenes outside the Inn quite nice.The maple trees out there attracted me.See this.
 While we're on the way to SuZhou,there was an old lady selling vegetables outside the toilet of the express way.What a pity old lady she is.My dad's friend give her some money as she is really pity enough.
 Although she selling those vegetables outside the toilet,but it still look clean and nice.
One of the scenes of the SuZhou.Nice right?I'll visit there again.

Finally,I reached the destination.Not much people outside there little old town.What I saw when i step in the little town is this.The Du ka!!!
The Du Ka there.Woots!Nice and tasty!!!Must try!!
Their traditional handcrafting using dried leaves.Awesome!!
Inside one of the Historical Humies House but I forgot what's that guy name already.LMAO!
 I'm just few step from it.They feed it inside the pond of the house.
The flowers there.Colorful!I don't think we can find it in Penang.
Is this called a lion?I don't know.Just simply find a name for it.Paiseh>.<
Still got many photo and post coming soon.Quite busy this few days so cant update it everyday.
STAY TUNE!!