Sunday, December 12, 2010

ShangHai , China

I set off from Penang at 8a.m. to Hong Kong.My dad told me that the Hong Kong International Airport was big and beautiful.But,when I reached Hong Kong International Airport last week,see what I saw there.After that,I having my lunch at there.The Hong Kong's food was tasty!!!
 The worker sleeping on the small sized car.The Airport were still nice although the worker is sleeping.
Having their 'Duck' with rice for my lunch.

 After the 9days trips to China,I'm back to my blogging life again.This time i have so many photo need to edit before uploading them.I hope that you're beside me and helping me doing that.Oops,wrong channel?Back to the real topic better.The 1st day I reached Shanghai International Airport around 5.That time China gives me a bad start.The workers at the airport there shows their 'black' faces to those tourists.But,at the time I stepped out the airport all the bad ideas had gone.The people at there were nice and the scenes there was extremely beautiful!! Let the photo to describe all the thing there for me.
 Shooting with the Shanghai Expo Cartoon???
The Old Street at Shanghai.Many things and many peoples inside.
 Shooting with my mum.And my dad's friends added in suddenly.
The Starbuck there.Writing Starbuck(星巴克) as the shop name.
 The night scenes at Shanghai near the Huang Pu Jiang( 皇浦江 ).Two photo added up become the photo below.The building there covered with many lights and make the night become beautiful!!!
 
What can I say for The Night At Shanghai is just fantastic!The city is covered with lights and peoples.Shanghai is extremely nice and beautiful!!!Still many photo and thing gonna post after this.
Stay tune!!!