Sunday, November 21, 2010

School Life 2010

Finally,I'm back to my blogging life after my school last term exam.I don't think that I'll get a good results without any confident.As we know,the holiday has started but I still don't have freedom.My dad controlled everything of me.My activities,outing plans,trips and everything i planned just stopped by him!Stop this topic and I'll shared some photo taken in my class before holiday.Thanks for the photographer Ben , Elek , Kong and WeiWen.

(Pork Ji , Ben , Me , Kong , Yanjie and Elek)
(Dua Pui added in and Yanjie blocked Elek's face)
''Fighting'' and ''Punching'' each other
Squeezing Dua Pui and Elek shoulder.look at their funny face
Ben squeezing Pork Ji's face
Wei wen emo-ing in the class

Here comes the Optimus Prime!!
The Front view and the Side view
Next year,we still will be in the same class and we will capture more photo.