Friday, November 26, 2010

Awesome Nurul Ikan Bakar

This was my Awesome dinner during my holiday at Nurul Ikan Bakar , Penang.The food there was delicious and the design there were traditional.The restaurant names NURUL IKAN BAKAR as the Ikan Bakar there really nice.Although the food there was tasty but I did not like to eat there because all the food there is Seafood.I hate seafood.I hate prawn!Here were some photo i capture that day.For more information please click this: Nurul Ikan Bakar .

The Side view of the Restuarant.
The small bridges there.
 The Double-Decker.
The 2nd type of Double-Decker.
 The Crab.It was tasty.I like it!
And this is the Ikan Bakar there.Nice look and tasty to eat too!!!
This was the bicycle there.Looks like a motor if it doesn't have the extra wheels.
 Finally,this is Me!!taken by sister.Edited by Me.