Saturday, June 16, 2012

Leo Cooking Competion

Few week back,Leo Cooking Competition was held at Han Chiang College's canteen. I was one of the committee! This event held on a special date too,which is April Fool Day(01-04-12). It's a joined project of 9 Leo Clubs of Our Region.
Some of the Clubs Banner.
Short briefing just before the Event start.
Competition Began! PCGPHS Leo's members. Busy preparing their dishes.
Jojo's Clubs. Bright smile and they got 1st runner up at the end :)
   

 
My Choice of the Day! Curry Chicken by Leo Alice from Pcghs. Really nice! ><
        
From the left : My buddy,Jia Wen,Alice. Chung Ling Leos. Texting or Cooking? No Ideas xD
I think is cooked by Alice Too ?Guess so?
Salad? A fruit salad :) 
 

PCGPHS's dishes! Looks delicious :)

The event ended around 5 pm. It's like really tires but all of us enjoyed well ! Waiting for the same competition next year. My club got the champion for this year so as the coming year?Hope so HAHA!