Saturday, October 16, 2010

Promotion!!!Burger King







Freaking great premium quality meals are here to stay, BK FANS!! Flame-grilled 100% beef, crispy chicken, crunchy lettuce and onions, fresh tomatoes, creamy mushrooms, real Swiss cheese, sesame seed toasted buns at only RM7.95 each meal. Check out the super a4dables now!
Tomorrow I'll be there and try this,although I have ate this the forth time in this week.What the hell am I doing ?Already go there 4 times and still dunno this promotion.Without the promotion i can still having my burger with the price cheap!!two big burger+drink for only Rm11+.When I'm having mu burger there,i can totally relax myself just because the scene there damn nice.The air there was so breezy.Without the sound pollution there,i can forget all the bad things easily.My mind was exactly blank when i was there...