Saturday, October 23, 2010

BOSTON又一城

Yesterday night,me and my family go BOSTON又一城 to have our dinner.But,i promise myself i wont go there anymore,even once!!The seat there was so small and the Waitress and worker was so irritating!!They sweep the floor while we're eating.And,inside my drink there were many lemon ''skin''!!What the Hell?! I wont go there anymore!!!I told my dad that I'm gonna write my comment on the comment card prepared by them.The comment is:I wont eat here anymore!The service here was sucks.The food here not special and is expensive!!But,my dad stopped my from doing that.HAHA=D
Their Menu..><
My Dads' order--Char Hor Fan
My Food--A nothing special Curry Mee

My drink--Dunno what ice-blended
 And this is my sister Baked rice
We ate this together.cost us RM30+ for this..